HOW TO ENTER
All entries will be assessed on the basis of work carried out from January 2017 to January 2018
- The deadline for the entries is February 12th.
Entries must be submitted online on the Irish Sport Industry Awards website, by going to the CATEGORIES page and scrolling down to the category that you wish to enter. Here you will see an ‘ENTER CATEGORY’ option below each category. Once clicked you will then be asked to complete a form including some general details. All applications should be accompanied by :
- The full name and title of the person that will accept the award on your organisation’s behalf should you be successful.
- A written piece (750 words maximum) outlining how your application satisfies the criteria for the award. This text can be inserted into the online form or attached as a stand alone word document by using the ‘Attach files’ option.
- Any supporting documentation necessary to establish evidence of meeting the criteria or to support application outline.
- Confirmation of how your organisation’s name should be engraved on to the trophy should you be successful.
- 2 high-quality jpeg photographs which will represent your entry in the Awards’ AV presentation.
- A high-quality jpeg version of your organisation’s logo.
- We would also ask that all applications make themselves familiar with the terms & conditions.
Should the External contracted third parties wish to joint submit, a second award may be ordered at an additional cost to be covered by them. Subject to availability. The application must be made in writing.