6. Special Award for Inclusive Sport Initiative
ABOUT THIS CATEGORY
Open to any organisation either within the sport industry, or is using sport as a vehicle, which promotes the diversity and inclusion agenda to improve business performance. This award can be entered by agencies, brands, broadcasters, events, governing bodies, leagues, rights holders, teams, venues and more, for internal or external-facing work.
- Prioritise diversity and inclusion through their own programmes or as part of external projects.
- Understanding that new ideas, creativity, innovation and success come by including different perspectives and experiences.
- Demonstrate how diversity and inclusion has played a key role in a number of ways such as, but not limited to, events, governance or campaigns.
- Delivery of content that targets and engages with the designated target audience.
- Evidence of improved business performance and positive effect on diversity/ inclusion.
- Impact on the organisation’s workforce, impact on the organisation’s consumers and/or the sport it serves, or sport as a whole via campaign/movement-led work.